I write because :
- Writing helps me organize the gazillion thoughts going on in my mind.
- Writing helps me with introspection.
- Writing motivates me.
- Writing brings me joy and cheer.
- Writing is interesting.
- Writing allows me to be as creative as I wish.
- Writing makes me think and look beyond the mundane and ordinary life of a stay-at-home-mom.
- Writing helps me document some of the ordinary and some not-so-ordinary happenings in our lives. It helps me create and preserve memories
- I like reading what other’s write. Hence, I write in the hope that someday, somebody somewhere will enjoy reading what I write.
- Writing is an art. And like any art, requires a lot of practice. I write to hone and improve my writing skills.
- I like to work out my brains and love solving puzzles. Writing to me is like solving a Jigsaw puzzle figuring out the right words and their proper placement, making it challenging and interesting.
- I dream of being an author someday.
Note: Written for the Writing 101 Course – Daily Challenge Day 1